Wednesday 15 November 2017

A short visit to DIY

Wednesday, 15 November 2017

باسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته  🎀
A short visit to DIY 😇 I was watching anime when ma balik sekolah n looking for alya in my room. Her first impression is like "😑" "what are u doing in the dark?" . And I'll be like "😬". Yeah my room is quite dark even in daylight 😅But then ma ask me if I want to go to Jerteh ( it is 'bandar' to us)  and I was like "😍" aka 'org mengantuk disorongkan bantal'  . Sy dh lama nk g jerteh kot sbb nk beli barang unt puding jagung 😋🌽 And Alya would like to buy a present as she have pertukaran hadiah for her class's upcoming farewell party. And so we went to DIY then  💃 Hehe,  this is just introduction ✌

The story today is,  going to DIY surely bring back the memories 🍃 at the CFS of course  🏫 there was a mall just a stone throw away from the CFS called JAYAONE become the most popular mall among CFS students  😇 yerlah,  perlu jalan kaki jee..  And kat situlah adanya DIY 🎪 As we know brg2 kat DIY is so eyecatching and usable especially for us,  student  💁  for any ocassion, cenderahati unt speaker or gifts for mdm or friends,  the easiest way to get them is at the DIY . So today, when i went there and looking at the goods displayed,  all those memories back then replay in my mind 👯 it's like DIY is the-must-visit place when u go to JAYAONE.  Eventhough,  u will only come to see the same things over and over but it will never can stop u from going there  😌 'beli brg unt pertukaran hadiah',  'beli hadiah unt penceramah', 'beli hadiah birthday kawan',  'hadiah farewell' and a lots more  😚 and I will take the longest time to make a choice  😁 its my weakness  😪 and my companion will be so annoyed with me As we take a lot of time at DIY because of 'me'and end up went back to CFS soo late like it's Maghrib already. 😶 ops  🙊 that's Izyuna for you. ✌🙆 As it was the most popular shopping port for CFS students, sampai kita dh boleh recognize dh brg tu from DIY. 😵 therefore u can go and check the price of the present that u got 🙊  it's cheating  🙅 u should just accept it seadanya. 😉 . That's all for today  😆

A quote of the day. 🌸

" Zindagi ek safar hai suhana "
Hidup itu mmg satu perjalanan yg Best  🌹



No comments:

Post a Comment