Wednesday 25 July 2018

BABYSITTER IN JAPAN  [ TRIP TO JAPAN ]


          Hai, hello, Assalamualaikum 👐 Starting from today I will upload my experience as a babysitter in Japan. In shaa Allah I try to istiqamah uploading the story 😅 And sorry for my mix language Malay and English. For this entry, I will talk about my trip to Japan.
       
          Before that, I will story about how do it's begin.

          It started out quite innocently on  25/03/2018. I receive whatsapp from kakti.


          And here I go. Kakti need to attend a courses at Japan for 9 months and she wants me to babysit her two daughters, Anis Fadhyla (4 y/o) and Auni Farahiyah (2y/o) .



          As a coincidence, I was in holiday semester for 3 months, so I'm going to spend 2/3 of it as a babysitter for them and for the other quarter is for me to spend time at home. When Kak Ti said her plan to Abah, Abah had set a condition whereas a week before my enrollment to a new semester, I should come back to Malaysia already.

          I went to Kakti's house first at Thursday morning by bus from kampung and spending a night there before we flied to Japan.

          It's Friday and it's friyayyy. The weather is so nice. We went to the airport at 10 o/clock in the morning after having our breakfast and was sent by Abg Zool's father. It is already lunch time after settling some errands at the airport. We checked in and had our lunch there. I'm so excited. :'). At last, I've got this opportunity to travel oversea after Brunei. Alhamdulillah.

          At 2.15 o'clock in the evening, we had boarding. And bismillah, here I come Japan !!


          Unfortunately, at 5pm our flight land back at KLIA 2 because of technical issue on our aircraft and our flight got delayed.





No comments:

Post a Comment